A few updates:
- 1/19/10 - MAF has set up a communication center at the Port-au-Prince airport, utilizing a GATR inflatable satellite system. Some 16 relief agencies are using the system. (The photo is of David Hoffman and the inflatable GATR satellite on a practice run in Ecuador).
- 1/19/10 - MAF resumed flying, carrying a flight of medical relief supplies and a trauma team to Jacmel. However, fuel is running low.
- 1/20/10 - At noon a Kodiak plane was dedicated and subsequently began the journey to Haiti.
- Track its progress here
- Watch/read the news report here
- The health and safety of the Haitian people struck by this tragedy. Also for them to unify in overcoming it
- The safety of the relief workers, including the MAF team there