Saturday, July 26, 2008

Guatemala, Part Colorful

Guatemala, Part Colorful:

Guatemala ignites your eyes with hundreds of different hues and colors. I tried to capture visually the beauty of the people and the country, which impacted me every direction I turned. I compiled a few select photos into the short photo essay linked above.

(By the way, if you're a hip young iPod user, or a bold and daring old iPod user, or even if you just use iTunes to organize your music, you can subscribe to this blog as a "podcast" and you'll automatically get any new videos I post here. To do that click "Subscribe to Podcast" on the right menu bar. Try it and let me know if it works or not.)

3 comments:

hettinger said...

good work. good work.

bboy said...

Thanks Tim!

brian said...

This is great stuff Brendan. Can't wait to show the family! Praying for you.